Nis City Mayor Darko Bulatovic met with the Ambassador of Romania to Belgrade, Oana- Kristina Popa at Nis City House. On this occasion Ambassador Popa told the host that during the presidency of Romania over the European Council it would support Serbia on its European path, and the enlargement would be at the very top of the European agenda. Popa, whose country presides over the Council of the European Union in the first half of this year, said that the European perspective of the Western Balkans in 2018 was reaffirmed, adding that Romania would help candidate countries to advance in European integration. “Serbia is one of the leading candidates for the EU and plays a key role in the stability of the Western Balkans,” Popa said, who presented the goals of Romania during the presidency of the European Union in a lecture at the EU info corner in Nis. She reiterated that Serbia could count on Romania’s assistance in the accession process and in the reform process, and that Nis, as one of the most important cities in Serbia, can find partners in many cities in Romania, to work more closely on solving issues that are common to cities of this size and degree of development. Mayor Bulatovic presented the potentials of Nis, economic, cultural, scientific and historical, and pointed out that Nis was interested in establishing close ties with the cities in Romania, first of all with those who had experience in the development of modern, advanced technologies, having in mind that there were already several “IT Hubs” in Romania similar to those that Nis wanted to create in the future Scientific and Technology Park and StartUp center at the Faculty of Electronic Engineering. Bulatovic reiterated that Romania and Serbia have been building good neighborly relations for centuries and that city and municipalities with the help of the embassies, have deepened this relationship.
- KVAROVI NA VODOVODNOJ MREŽI I PREKIDI U VODOSNABDEVANJU 13. May 2022.
- JKP “Parking servis” – Niš Planirani radovi za 13.05.2022. godine 13. May 2022.
- NACRT PRVIH IZMENA I DOPUNA PLANA DETALJNE REGULACIJE KOMPLEKSA ELEKTRONSKE INDUSTRIJE 13. May 2022.
- IZMENA REŽIMA SAOBRAĆAJA 13. May 2022.
- Prekidi u napajanju zbog planiranih radova na području ED Niš, za 13.05.2022. godine 13. May 2022.
- Akcija za veću vidljivost pešaka u noćnom saobraćaju 12. May 2022.
- JKP “Parking servis” – Niš Planirani radovi za 12.05.2022. godine 12. May 2022.
- Prekidi u napajanju zbog planiranih radova na području ED Niš, za 12.05.2022. godine 12. May 2022.
16. May 2022., 07:03 h
Trenutni pritisak: 1020 mb
Brzina vetra: 0 km/h S
Naleti vetra: 0 km/h
Izlazak sunca: 05:08 h
Zalazak sunca: 19:51 h
UV Data is delivered by openuv.io