Within the European Mobility Week, the City of Nis, like previous years, took an active part in an international campaign whose motto this year was “Mix and Move”. European Mobility Week 2018 is focusing on ‘multimodality’ – the mixing of transport modes within the same journey or for different trips. Embracing the concept of multimodality means rethinking the way we move about our cities, and having the willingness to try out new forms of mobility. From a city’s perspective, it requires the political will to support alternative transport methods. On this occasion a Day without Car event was held at the main city square and along main city roads. Many athletes took part in the event as well as children of pre-school and school age. The Deputy Mayor Prof. Dr. Milos Bandjur spoke at the event on the behalf of the City of Nis. At the official opening of the event, besides the Deputy Mayor, the people gathered for the event were addressed by Joakim Vaern, Deputy Ambassador of Sweden in Serbia, and Klara Danilović, Advisor for Urban Planning and Housing at the Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities. The recreational cycling ride from the main city square along the streets of the wider city center back to the main square was held. This traditional event was organized by the EU Info Corner and the City of Nis.
- Prijem za učesnike internacionalnog Gastro-turističkog festivala 1. July 2022.
- Podeljene odluke o subvencijama za samozapošljavanje 1. July 2022.
- Susret delegacija Niša i turske provincije Balikesir 1. July 2022.
- „Oko sokolovo“ – doprinos na uspostavljanju saobraćajnog reda 1. July 2022.
- Dopuna najave događaja za 1. juli 2022. godine 1. July 2022.
- APEL ZA RACIONALNU POTROŠNJU VODE 1. July 2022.
- JKP “Parking servis” – Niš Planirani radovi za 01.07.2022. godine 1. July 2022.
- IZMENA REŽIMA SAOBRAĆAJA 1. July 2022.
2. July 2022., 22:04 h
Trenutni pritisak: 1020 mb
Brzina vetra: 0 km/h S
Naleti vetra: 0 km/h
Izlazak sunca: 04:56 h
Zalazak sunca: 20:16 h
UV Data is delivered by openuv.io